SUPPORT THE CAUSE IN THESE WAYS -
PHOTO DATA , COLLECTED WATER ANALYSIS AND
Photo Data Collection:
CthePower.org participates in the "Chemtrails" Map Project (www.chemtrailsmap.com).
Please share images of chemtrails from your local area there and have them show up on a world wide, interactive map. Once you get set up on Flickr or Picaso, its very easy to use. Your selected "Chemtrail" images uploaded and geo-coded using Flickr or other photo/video sharing sites automatically post to the map each time you add to your collection.
Thank you for your participation.........As this map image grows, it will be impossible for those who are unaware of this issue to continue to be in denial.
This is a good way to show the world what is going on in your sky and a easy visual to see where it is happening elsewhere.
All site members are welcome to share their photos here , on site in the photos section; but, as a sign of solidarity across the "chemtrail" and sky watching community worldwide, it is preferable that you participate in this international map project here: http://www.chemtrailsmap.com/
Should you be unable to provide photo documentation, there is a data collection form in our album here to fill out and mail to our Data Collection service.
CThePower supports GeoEngineeringWatch.org
COLLECTED WATER ANALYSIS: www.geoengineeringwatch.org/html/watertesting.html
What you need: Clean, used or new mason jars and the location and phone number for your local basic Lab that tests well water as they are certified to provide the results needed. And Yes, the cost of these test result rests with you.
HOW TO TEST YOUR WATER
The very best time to sample is after several days of visible stratospheric aerosol geo-engineering (white lines criss-crossing the sky; lines that turn into clouds). If you test on a day that didn't come AFTER trails, your samples will not contain a geo-engineering sample.
Secondly, testing is really easy and really inexpensive. The Basic Lab in Redding, California, charges 21 dollars per element.
RAIN AND SNOW COLLECTION:
1. If you can get brand new, never used mason jars, all the better. But CLEAN used jars and lids will work.
2. Place as many of these into the rain, snow as possible (you can pour all their contents into one jar...its hard to get a full sample using one jar to catch but a bunch does the trick).
NOTE: When transferring from one container to another, IT IS CRITICAL TO RE-SUSPEND the sample...shake the jar with the lid on, or stir with a sterilized instrument. Alternatively, you can 'back and forth' the samples, allowing a little "fall" to create enough turbulence to re-suspend any contaminants that may be stuck to the glass.
3. Keep your sampling jars AWAY FROM roofs, trees, plants, your dog....anything that can drop contaminants into the jar...clear open sky above the testing jar. Rainwater collected from a metal roof will give you a metals reading....no good.
4. Get all your samples into one jar (see "NOTE" above), seal with the lid and ring and place into refrigerator. Its imperative that this sample now go onto the lab as soon as possible. We usually collect and take the sample no later than the next morning.
5. Take the sample to your local lab, use a lab that tests 'well water'...they are certified and this is easy for them. Call them first, make sure you have the right lab. You ARE NOT looking for something like a 'well analysis'...which is pretty expensive...you just want to test a rain sample, in a sterile mason jar for specific metals.
6. Tell them to test for aluminum at least, preferably aluminum and barium. Add onto that Strontium and all the rest if you feel rich today. If you have financial means we suggest that you test the full spectrum of reported metals (you will need to research this a little, try dontchemtrailmebro.com), including sulpher hexaflouride, magneseum and titanium.
7. Get the results, hang onto the original* and send us a copy, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or snail mail to:
Montgomery Creek CA 96065
SURFACE WATER COLLECTION:
Surface water tests have the highest numbers. The end results are liable to be disconcerting if you are familiar with the EPA limits for these contaminants.
If you are testing a pond, then the only thing different is how you collect the sample. The very bottom of the pond is where the elements stack up. Turn your jar upside down and get the mouth to the bottom of the pond or still water....the older the pond the higher the readings. Turn the jar over and collect both the water and a LITTLE of the bottom sediment.
You will need to put the lid on underwater before you lift the jar off the bottom and out of the water.... that's it!
GOD Bless everyone for doing this....our children are depending on us and this is the easiest way to raise up a legal storm against these programs.
*Keeping the original provides a database of information that cannot be breached.
Help fellow citizens get official responses from our national leaders about "Chemtrails" and Geo-engineering. All those who fill in this form will be emailed the detailed responses as well as updates. They will also get information on our Truth Action Week. Once we have responses from citizens of all the nations on this planet, we intend to send a report to the United Nations, along with our Evidence Slide Presentation (ESP) by our citizen allies. Together we will discover why "Chemtrails" Become Clouds (CBC). Please invite your friends to fill this form so we can reach the UN sooner with our results.
A special thanks to our active allies from 26 countries: United Kingdom, United States of America, Indonesia, Canada, Ireland, Australia, Norway, France, Iceland, Germany, Portugal, Mexico, The Netherlands, Denmark, Serbia, Czech Republic, India, Italy, Slovenia, Sweden, Greece, Austria, New Zealand, Norway, Morocco, Bulgaria, Costa Rica.
TO THE INTERNATIONAL "CHEMTRAILS" MAP PROJECT
Participation in the World Wide, International Display of Persistent Jet Contrail (aka "Chemtrail") Photo Evidence will not only show the big picture but give others the opportunity to use this data in presentations for "effect".
CREATE YOUR FLICKR ACCOUNT @:
FOR TIPS AND TRICKS TO UPLOADING IMAGES:
UPLOAD IMAGES: After selecting your images from your computer, set the privacy to public, and use the button below to initiate the download.
UPLOAD COMPLETE: Choose "add a description"
ADD IMAGE TAGS: Use these same tags for all images: chemtrails, geo-engineering, cloud seeding, persistent jet contrails, weather modification
ADD NEW SET: Name the set by date and location
SAVE: Use the "save" button at the bottom of the screen
YOUR NEW SET WILL APPEAR ON THE RIGHT OF THE SCREEN at the top: Click on the newest set.
SELECT "ORGANIZE & CREATE" : Drag images from the last upload into the organizing space, choose the drop down menu for "Location" and select "Add Items to the Map", Find your location on the map using the hand tool, "Select All" just above row of images, and drag one of them to the location and the others will be moved as well.
CHOOSE "YOUR PHOTOSTREAM" IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER: and repeat.
ONCE YOUR INITIAL PHOTOS ARE UPLOADED: Choose the "Your PhotoStream" to be on the correct page; scroll the bottom and find the "geofeed" button and click. Then, copy and paste the URL from this page and send it to email@example.com for your images to be added to the map. Make the subject for the email : Your City, State, Country.
This last step (of sending the URL via email ) only needs to be done one time per FLICKR account; subsequent images added to this album will auto post to the map.
Flickr accounts allow for 300mb of information. Once your account is full; create a new account and repeat this whole process including sending the new URL via email.
If you find these instructions need additional clarification :
please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org